Moringa Leaf Powder: Powder vs Pills
Moringa leaf powder is a true superfood that is loaded with nutrition. When comparing powder vs pills, the better choice is the powder format, because the benefits of Moringa leaf powder are more pronounced when consumed in this way.
Benefits of Moringa Leaf Powder
Moringa leaf powder is one of the most nutrient dense foods in the world. The African Moringa Oleifera is considered a miracle tree because of its potent health benefits, since every part of it has a nutritional or medicinal use. People who take this superfood report higher levels of energy, stamina, mental focus, and emotional balance. It is being used to treat malnutrition because of its high levels of nutrients, protein, and fiber.
1. Vitamins and minerals – Powdered Moringa leaves are high in many valuable vitamins and minerals. Here are some comparisons:
* 3 times as much potassium as a banana
* 4 times as much beta carotene as a carrot
* 7 times more C than is found in an orange
* 10 times more vitamin A than in carrots
* 15 times more potassium than in bananas
* 17 times more calcium than in milk
* 25 times more iron than spinach
Following are just a few of the many possible benefits of Moringa leaf powder:
1. Amino Acids – Protein is formed from amino acids and this product has 18 amino acids.
2. Antioxidants – These promote the health of our cells, can help to prevent cancer and can slow the aging process. The 46 antioxidants in this powder will strengthen your immune system.
3. Anti-inflammatory – This powder will help reduce inflammation.
4. Blood sugar – Moringa leaf powder helps to regulate blood glucose levels.
5. Cholesterol – It will also help promote natural serum cholesterol.
6. Detoxify – This product will detoxify your body so it can function better. It purifies organs and cleanses the bloodstream.
7. Digestion – This powder will aid digestion and help your colon function properly.
8. Energy – When taking Moringa leaf powder, you will notice an increase in your energy levels.
9. Nervous system conditions – This powder will help lessen or prevent headaches, including migraines.
10. Well-being – This product is effective against depression, anxiety, and sleep disorders.
Powder vs Pills
Supplementing your diet with Moringa leaf powder is a healthy choice and your body will enjoy greater benefits when ingested in powder form rather than taken in capsules. Here are five reasons for this:
Assimilation: When ingested in the loose powder form, the Moringa leaf powder is assimilated easier and faster by the body.
Easier to consume a sufficient amount: The recommended amount of Moringa leaf powder is two teaspoons a day. It is extremely simple to add this amount to food that you normally consume.
Versatile: It is easy to incorporate the powder into your daily meals. The powder can be added to soups, sauces, smoothies, juice, tea, or yogurt. It can be sprinkled on top of beans, salads, casseroles, or oatmeal.
Easier to swallow: Many people have difficulty swallowing pills and capsules. The number of capsules that are equivalent to two teaspoons of powder is between nine and ten. For someone who does not like taking pills, the choice to take the loose powder is obviously better.
Less expensive: A one pound bag of Moringa leaf powder is equivalent to 900 capsules that are 500 mg each. If there were 90 capsules in a bottle, that would be 10 bottles. A one pound bag costs less than 30 dollars, so this means that even if the bottles were ten dollars each, the powder form would still be much cheaper.
يسعدنا زيارتكم صفحاتنا على مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي حيث نقوم بنشر عروض حصرية على موقعنا الالكتروني.
صفحتنا علي الفيسبوك هنا.
حسابنا على تويتر هنا