Drugs That Cause Man Boobs or Gynecomastiabedewy
Certain medications can promote breast growth or man boobs. They interact with the natural levels of the hormones testosterone and estrogen, and disturb the balance in some manner. Gynecomastia is a common consequence of estrogen treatment in patients with prostate Drugs that may cause gynecomastia include:
- Hormones (androgens, anabolic steroids, estrogen agonists)
- Antiandrogens or androgen-synthesis inhibitors
- Antibiotics (isoniazid, ketoconazole,)
- Anti-ulcer medications such as cimetidine
- Cancer chemotherapeutics, especially alkylating agents
- Cardiovascular drugs, such as captopril and digitoxin
- Psychoactive agents, such as diazepam and tricyclic antidepressants
- Recreational drugs, such as alcohol and marijuana
Alcohol and drugs can cause gynecomastia by mimicking estrogen and stimulating androgen production. Steroids and other excess androgens are sometimes converted by the body into estrogens and consequently cause male breast problems.
To reverse breast growth, it may be possible to change medications.
Men over the age of 50 tend to produce fewer androgens such as testosterone or gain fat tissue that converts androgen into estrogen. In 3 percent of reported cases, gynecomastia can signal lung, liver, or adrenal cancer. Tumors can secrete estrogen, upsetting the hormonal balance. There have also been studies that have shown Marijuana to promote tissue growth the aerola area of the nipple. Many testosterone enhancing drugs sold to young body builders or young men involved in youth athletics cause gynecomastia. Androstene or androstenoid is a great example. It blew onto the market in the mid-90s after Mark Mcquire got in trouble for using. Many young athletes including myself used the product
يسعدنا زيارتكم صفحاتنا على مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي حيث نقوم بنشر عروض حصرية على موقعنا الالكتروني.
صفحتنا علي الفيسبوك هنا.
حسابنا على تويتر هنا